Senior Structural Engineer
£40000 – £50000/annum
We are urgently seeking a skilled and experienced Structural Engineer to join our client on a permanent basis. You don’t necessarily need to be a chartered Engineer, but someone with at least four years’ experience so as to be able to work without supervision, whilst also providing support to some of the more Junior Engineers.
The firm specialise in permanent works, refurbishments and temporary works. Most of their projects come from repeat clients who value their hands-on approach, engineering skill and ability to solve complicated problems efficiently.
You must have:
· Experience in various project types – small and large –domestic and residential
· 4 years plus design experience
· Clean driving license
· Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office package
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· At least two of the following – Design in concrete, timber, masonry and steel
Not essential but helpful
· Tedds/Autocad/CADSs analysis 3D and Tekla Structural Designer
· Reporting on Structural conditions of existing properties (Surveys)
In addition you will be able to demonstrate the ability to programme, supervise and monitor a number of projects simultaneously from inception to completion. This will include using your strong written and verbal communication skills, good IT Skills. You will also have good time /budgetary management skills.
To Apply For This Job, Please Click Here